3.04.2010

SURVIVAL TIPS

Hot Air Balloons















with Marge Capella


Hellooooooo, there!

Ha, ha! I'm so excited to be taking you up in Ernie's hot air balloon. You know, he rarely gives me a chance to operate this. Thinks I'm too high-strung to be attentive to every detail of course he's just blabbin on because doesn't want to admit that I might be better than he is!

Ha ha!

Old Ernie. I love him, but sometimes you just gotta put your foot down, am I right, gals?

Ha ha! Yes ma'ams!

Now, you're probably wonderin why I'm firing this hot as heck'll do ya flame up into this air balloon here. Marge, yer probably sayin, yer gonna burn the whole thing down!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

WOOO!

Oh, dontcha worry there. It's all part of the process. You see, these things here need to be lifted to a certain height before you can shut off the flame. If you do it before that then...PLOP! OOP! WOOPSY DOOPSY! Ya ain't goin anywhere!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa!

OH! WOOOO! Ha ha!

We're havin fun now!

I gotta tell ya it feels good to be up here. Ya know, Ernie's a lovable guy and he's the kinda thing I need, but sometimes he's just too uptight! Ya know, sometimes I just wanna dance around the house, jump on the table and LET LOOSE!

WOOO! Keep the fire burnin! That's right, just push the switch. We're gonna go to the moon! OW! WOOOO!

Wow! Wouldya look at all that stuff down there. Like a little Lego set. Just like our kids usedta play with. Oh! What a life! I'm sorry. I just gotta dance.

Oh yeaaah! WOOOO! I'm so glad Ernie's not here. He'd never let me dance on the edge of the basket like this.

Whoa! Almost lost my footing. It's all good. Do you remember the Mashed Potato?! Maybe it's before your time. Well, let's see if they can see me doin the Mashed Potato from up here. Hey, world! Look at Marge! I'm basically dancin in the wind! WOOO! Yeah! And...oh...oooh...oh shit...grab my hand. Can you? Please?


Oh, I'm losing my grip and -

No comments: